Hair Mineral Analysis:
analysis is a test in which a sample of a person's hair typically from the back
of the head is sent to a laboratory for measurement of its mineral content.
This discussion concerns multi-elemental hair analysis in which a single test
is used to determine values for many minerals simultaneously. This type of
analysis used by analysts, who claim that hair analyses can help them diagnose
a wide variety of health problems and can be used as the basis for prescribing
The most common measuring instrument today is an ICP-mass spectrometer. This is a highly sophisticated hybrid, computer-controlled machine costing several crores. It is not a “home or office unit”. Any doctor who runs this test in his office is not using the same equipment and results may not be as accurate.
Essentially, the dissolved sample is burned at a high temperature. Each mineral gives off a characteristic spectrum or frequencies of light, which is picked up by sensitive detectors in the measuring instrument. Calibration and precise control of the flame temperature are essential to obtain accurate readings.
Benefits of HMA
· It is done via a hair sample. No collection of blood, completely non invasive. The hair specimen can be collected easily and quickly as compared to the blood, urine and the other body tissues.
· It is ideal for kids since there are no poking, injections or other invasive methods of collection.
· This hair test is definitely more cost effective than the other mineral testing conducted through other means.
· The measure of minerals following the hair testing is more long term and it is also not so susceptible to deviations like the blood measurements.
· Hair testing alone can give us a reliable data of about more than 35 nutrients and toxic minerals and also over 25 important mineral ratios.
Licensing. In India, hair mineral analysis Vcare is amongst the renowned multispecialty chain of aesthetic clinics providing International standard U.S FDA approved treatments. An operating license is issued only if personnel and procedures meet rigorous standards.
Quality Control. Vcare's commitment to offer quality products and services has made its venture into Research and Development through its R&D wing, VcareTrichological Research centre'. The products developed by the R&D division comply with the International Standards.
Hair mineral analysis is not something that can be done in an office or at home. If someone offers a test that is done at the office, it is not the same test. Only about eight or nine laboratories offer commercial hair tissue mineral analysis in India and a few exist overseas. All other laboratories send hair samples to one of the few labs that have the correct equipment and licensing to perform the test.
To apply HMA:
If you’re interested in getting a hair mineral analysis, you can click here to get one.With this test you can begin your healing journey. You can naturally improve your performance, vitality, energy and mental clarity, and truly become Bulletproof.
What Hair Mineral Analysis Can Find:
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Mineral Deficiencies
- Nervous System
- Mental Health Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Mental Disorders
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Thyroid Function
- Metabolic Rate (fast or slow)
- Energy Levels
- Blood Sugar Imbalances
- Effective Methylation Pathways
- Protein Synthesis
- Liver Function